Ms. Jawaria is a PYP 5 teacher. She is from Pakistan and holds Masters degree in both English literature and linguistics. She has been working in education field for more than 15 years and has worked with different educational organizations. Previously she worked as an IB PYP Coordinator in an IB authorised institute in Pakistan for 7 years. She taught in The Aga Khan Academy in Nairobi, Kenya as a MYP language acquisition teacher. She attended different IB workshops and holds 6 IB certificates such as Inquiry Category 3, Making PYP Happen Category 1, Assessment Category 1, Assessment of Learning, Theory of knowledge, Learning Beyond Disciplines Category 3. She is enthusiastic, passionate and enjoys working in multicultural environment. She enjoys travelling and exploring the beauty of nature along with trying new and variety of cuisines.
- Bachelors of Arts, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- M.A English, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- M.A TEFL, Allama Iqbal University, Pakistan
- 19 years of teaching experience
- MYP Teacher- Aga Khan Junior Academy Nairobi, Kenya.
- PYP Academic Coordinator- Angels International College, Pakistan
- Ass.PYP- Coordinator Little Angels School Systems, Pakistan
- Grade 5 Teacher -Beacon House School Systems, Pakistan
- Lecture English language (Intermediate classes) Numl University, Pakistan