Refer a friend and earn tuition fee rebates!
Parents play a tremendous role in introducing other parents and students to UIS KL as they represent real-life examples of the impact UIS KL has made on their child’s/ children’s education. As a current parent of UCSI International School KL, you already know and share the school’s vision to provide a holistic education that prepares learners for the future and to become responsible global citizens in a 21st century world.
We encourage all parents to share your pride in being part of UIS KL family by participating in our Referral Program. As a gesture of our gratitude and appreciation, we are pleased to offer a tuition fee rebate for your child if the referred student enrolled.
How It Works?
- Refer a friend and earn RM2,000 rebate on your child’s tuition fee.
- Refer a family (2 or more students) and earn RM3,000 rebate on your child’s tuition fee.
- 15 July 2022 – 31 December 2022
Speak with our friendly Admission Team for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Referral Programme (“Programme”) is open to current parents of UCSI International School Kuala Lumpur (“UIS KL”) and applies to students of all year groups.
- The Programme is valid for new enrolment for the September 2022 and January 2023 intakes only.
- Not applicable for any referral made across the UCSI Schools campuses.
- A referring family will be awarded RM2,000 per new student or RM3,000 per family (where there are two or more students). A new student is a student enrolling for the first time at UIS KL from a family with no other children currently enrolled at UIS KL.
- Referred student(s) must be accepted for admission and attend UIS KL for at least TWO full terms. The incentive will then be given to the referrer through a rebate in the third term tuition fees (the referrer’s child must also complete at least two full terms).
- The reward cannot be exchanged for cash in part or in full.
- Referred students and parents are entitled to the ongoing promotions that are offered by the schools during the time of application.
- UIS KL reserves the right, at any time, to alter, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Programme or any part of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Please contact UCSI International School at +603-9101-8880 (EXT. 5508) for enquiries or assistance.