With the rapid advancement of technological innovation, global competition, and a push towards a knowledge-based economy, UCSI Schools KL focuses on 8 Critical Characteristics in our learning content and experiences, which are extensively supported by education technology (Edtech) including VR, AR, 3D animation, and robotics amongst others.
Placing a strong emphasis on Character Education & Technology Skills as part of our 8 Critical Characteristics, UCSI Schools KL prepares learners for the future by equipping them with the skills, knowledge, and values needed to become responsible Global Citizens in a 21st Century world.
- CHARACTER EDUCATION : develops high achieving students with integrity, honesty and empathy virtues. Students that have a developed moral compass and practical wisdom in a challenging fractured world will make a positive impact for life.
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP SKILLS: focuses on building awareness about the wider world, sustain-ability and playing an active role in the global community.
- INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY SKILLS: fosters skills required for innovation, including complex problem-solving, analytical thinking, creativity and systems analysis.
- TECHNOLOGY SKILLS: digital skills, including programming, digital responsibility and the use of technology.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: focuses on interpersonal emotional intelligence, including empathy, cooperation, negotiation, leadership and social awareness.
- PERSONALIZED AND SELF-PACED LEARNING: learning is standardized, to one based on the diverse individual needs of each learner, and flexible enough to enable each learner to progress at their own pace.
- PROBLEM-BASED AND COLLABORATIVE LEARNING: Project and problem-based content delivery, requiring peer collaboration.
- LIFELONG LEARNING: all students continuously improves on existing skills and acquires new ones based on their individual needs.