Name: Christine Krubnik
Title: Year 1 & 2 Homeroom Teacher
- Master of Elementary Education, Medaille College Buffalo, New York, USA
- Master of Education in Developmental Psychology & Education, University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), English & Psychology, University of Toronto, Canada
- Ontario College of Teachers, Primary, Junior & Intermediate Qualifications, Intermediate English
- 15 years of teaching experience
Christine has an extensive experience in teaching students at elementary level in Canada. Additionally, she also has a broad experience in educational psychology, behaviour analysis, and special education.